Massage is a way of relaxation. It means manipulating the tissues by rubbing, kneading, or tapping with a hand or an instrument for relaxation or therapeutic purposes. The therapist gives massage to relieve tension or pain. Massage therapist in Flower Mound are experts in the process.
Flower Mound Massage Services –
Flower Mound has a few particular messages of all time. Hand and stone massage and facial spa in Flower Mound are proud to offer expert massage services for several different massage types. Whether a person needs a day of rejuvenation from every stress or has a specific problem or pain that can be alleviated with massage, their expert therapists would always help the customers to feel better. The types of massage therapy and spa provided are –
- Swedish Massage – Swedish Massage is the most common and best-known type of massage. It involves long, fluid strokes of tissues and muscles with pressure that varies from light to medium to firm. It is considered to be one of the most relaxing styles. The massage therapist would adjust the pressure according to the sensitivity and preference.
- Couple Massage – Flower Mound provides the best massage for two people simultaneously. They can enjoy their massage experience together, side by side, in the couple’s room. It is a perfect way to enjoy some quality time together.
- Sports Massage – Flower Mound offers a no-nonsense massage to scratch tight muscles, improve soft tissue condition and stimulate inactive muscles. Sports massage enables the body to move more freely with more flexibility and could improve posture.
- Hot Stone Massage – Hot stone massage is a form of massage therapy that follows the same principles as Swedish Massage with the addition of heated stones, which leads to deep relaxation. Adding heat to specific areas of the body enhances the feelings of relaxation and peace.
- Deep tissue Massage – It is a more profound instance of massage. This technique uses slow, deep, guided strokes and firm pressure designs to relieve several tensions and reaches below the superficial muscles.
Along with these therapies, the therapists provide other types of massages: The Trigger Point Massage, The Prenatal Massage, and The Himalayan Salt Stone Massage.